Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

P101 revival event, was it successful?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 04, 2010
With the amount of players and love shown to the game recently do you think that this might be a chance for us to see new content in p101 other than packs or companions?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Avery6667 on Feb 2, 2021 wrote:
With the amount of players and love shown to the game recently do you think that this might be a chance for us to see new content in p101 other than packs or companions?
I am excited at the prospect of more content, and and hopeful that we will see definitive action within a few months time. If I am to make a prediction, things will start slow with a new pack or some small content at first. We may see more substantial things after a year's time, by my estimate.

I would encourage patience for a little while longer, but I am excited.

Administrator
From our perspective we thought it was hugely successful. It energized the whole community! We were so excited to see so much activity around a single event.

Let's keep it going! We love participating in these events with you, so why not do more :).

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Sorry, I missed it. Must have happened while I was scraping barnacles off the hull.

-Indigo