Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2021
Is there anyone out there that still has a ninja pig companion code? Just curious I know their really rare!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I am uncertain if anybody on these forums has a spare Ninja Pig code. As you said, they are really rare (I was incredibly fortunate to get one myself), and I do not suspect anyone here has a spare code in their possession.

However, it is entirely possible that Kingsisle may run Ninja Pig promotions again sometime in the future. If they are listening to this, it would be a great way to bring players back to this game.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2021
Sadly I already asked kingsisle that question and they said probably not because their really rare and we’re give out a long time ago..

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I don't recall that they ever said they would never be re-released (unlike the cat, who was marketed as a now-or-never companion).

Weirdly, KI sent my wife three codes... and a big fat zero to me. But happily she let me have one of hers.

-Indigo

Administrator
They occasionally make a comeback for specials and other rare events... but yes, rarely.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ah, interesting, Bat. I did not know they had ever been available except from that one promotion. Good to know.

-Indigo

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Feb 3, 2021 wrote:
They occasionally make a comeback for specials and other rare events... but yes, rarely.
This is just a recommendation, but might I suggest thinking about having a Ninja Pig giveaway at Kingsisle's next Pirate101 event? It's been a couple of years since this companion was last made available, and I'm sure newer players would love the change to obtain the Ninja Pig.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
As an old (in more ways than one) player, I would love to be able to press-gang another ninja pig. Or two.

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I play for years and I dont have the ninja pig either :/

I suggest they make a new bundle with him, and a Mooshu house, which doesnt exist yet as far as I know.