Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate101 Nuzlocke. How would it work?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
So, I've been spending a lot of time training up my Privateer so that I could equip some good equipment I gotten from Kane. I'm lvl 25 now, in the middle of Cool Ranch, and noticed I've been..struggling, which is something I haven't felt in awhile while I trained up my Musketeer(or maybe that's just the sky snakes, why do those things hit so hard when they crit?!).

I realized Pirate101 seems perfect to be Nuzlocke friendly, but what other rules could be implemented besides when a companion dies, you can't use them again? I'm planning a Privateer Nuzlocke for me to stream on Twitch and still drafting up rules. Any ideas?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
A member named sniperafk was attempting something like this - a "bare hands" challenge, starting back in October -- no weapon, no pets, no doubloons, and no hiding out from the battle while companions do all the work. I'm not sure how far he got with it or if he's given up or just got busy, but here is a link to his first video in the series:

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?63269&p=316371#post316371

Enjoy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KingGenesis5 on Jan 4, 2021 wrote:
So, I've been spending a lot of time training up my Privateer so that I could equip some good equipment I gotten from Kane. I'm lvl 25 now, in the middle of Cool Ranch, and noticed I've been..struggling, which is something I haven't felt in awhile while I trained up my Musketeer(or maybe that's just the sky snakes, why do those things hit so hard when they crit?!).

I realized Pirate101 seems perfect to be Nuzlocke friendly, but what other rules could be implemented besides when a companion dies, you can't use them again? I'm planning a Privateer Nuzlocke for me to stream on Twitch and still drafting up rules. Any ideas?
Well, at least the privateer class gets the most recruits.