Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fishing in Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 05, 2012
So i know people have already thought of this so my take on how this could be done is probably irrelevant but i personally think if fishing was implemented into Pirate101 it would be cool if you fished out in the skyways. Like you would go exploring in the skyways and cast out your pole and reel in some fish, but there would be a twist! Once you successfully caught a fish you'd have to battle it to collect it (levels would vary on skyway) and you'd have a small chance to get the fish as a pet instead of a trophy. I know this probably won't happen but it's a cool little thing i thought of while playing at 2 in the morning lol. Sorry if someone has thought of this before, I didn't look at whether someone had posted about this or not.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dead eye Blaze Mit... on May 21, 2020 wrote:
So i know people have already thought of this so my take on how this could be done is probably irrelevant but i personally think if fishing was implemented into Pirate101 it would be cool if you fished out in the skyways. Like you would go exploring in the skyways and cast out your pole and reel in some fish, but there would be a twist! Once you successfully caught a fish you'd have to battle it to collect it (levels would vary on skyway) and you'd have a small chance to get the fish as a pet instead of a trophy. I know this probably won't happen but it's a cool little thing i thought of while playing at 2 in the morning lol. Sorry if someone has thought of this before, I didn't look at whether someone had posted about this or not.
Excellent idea, Dead eye Blaze! You're right ,this side content has been asked for many times, and it was suggested that we fish in the skyways. Your idea is of gaining the fish as a pet is unique and creative!