Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what was the first pirate101 mount?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 01, 2008
I was wondering the other day when looking at my mounts and thinking back what was the first one and I cannot seem to think of one.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
agentsmoosh on Nov 5, 2019 wrote:
I was wondering the other day when looking at my mounts and thinking back what was the first one and I cannot seem to think of one.
No idea!
Could it be the Pirate Parrot Mount (www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Mount:Pirate_Parrot) from the Boochbeard Bundle?

Any ideas from the beta-players?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Do you mean first ever in the game or first one we bought? Since the Pirate Parrot was available in the first bundle made by KI, I would say that would be the first mount.
But I've been playing for slightly over 7 years and the first mounts I bought were the pony and the devilfish (? ).

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Probably the Pirate Parrot that came with the Boochbeard bundle. Wasn’t here for official release though...

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
During Pirate101 Alpha, there were only about four mounts which included:

Prancing Pony
Lonely Buffaloon
Flying Turtle
Flying Manta Ray

When the game launched it kept the above mounts and included the Boochbeard Bundle only Parrot mount.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
The first mount I got was the White Seraph Wings...then the Rollerblades, then the Autumn Leaves, then...the White Wolf...then the Astral Unicorn...but I sold the White Seraph Wings...so...I'm working towards another mount maybe a Sky-Shark (permanent)

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
glitterway123 on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
The first mount I got was the White Seraph Wings...then the Rollerblades, then the Autumn Leaves, then...the White Wolf...then the Astral Unicorn...but I sold the White Seraph Wings...so...I'm working towards another mount maybe a Sky-Shark (permanent)
Dang, you must have a lot of crowns! I spent $10 on a Prancing Pony mount, which disappointed me with only being "Fast" instead of "Very Fast." I got a Jade Ankylosaur from a free Tribal Pack KI gave us, and then I literally had to transfer back and forth and back and forth the dinosaur between four other pirates. Fast forward several months, when the Halloween season came around, I may have gone a little nuts with the mounts, and I got a Halloween Crystal Unicorn, Jaguar, and a Cloudstrider. Then I got Clockwork Wings from a Kane run, so now all of my pirates (and my brother) have mounts! So I guess I'll be rocking out the Halloween swag until next Halloween...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
TheyMayBeBears on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
Dang, you must have a lot of crowns! I spent $10 on a Prancing Pony mount, which disappointed me with only being "Fast" instead of "Very Fast." I got a Jade Ankylosaur from a free Tribal Pack KI gave us, and then I literally had to transfer back and forth and back and forth the dinosaur between four other pirates. Fast forward several months, when the Halloween season came around, I may have gone a little nuts with the mounts, and I got a Halloween Crystal Unicorn, Jaguar, and a Cloudstrider. Then I got Clockwork Wings from a Kane run, so now all of my pirates (and my brother) have mounts! So I guess I'll be rocking out the Halloween swag until next Halloween...
The mounts were a couple months apart

Ensign
Sep 01, 2008
Oran from Urz on Nov 6, 2019 wrote:
During Pirate101 Alpha, there were only about four mounts which included:

Prancing Pony
Lonely Buffaloon
Flying Turtle
Flying Manta Ray

When the game launched it kept the above mounts and included the Boochbeard Bundle only Parrot mount.
thanks! appreciate it