Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hydra battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 19, 2016
can i get some some help with the hydra please? my pirate's name is stormy finnigan englund lvl 69 witchdoctor

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
codyhawk25000 on Oct 25, 2019 wrote:
can i get some some help with the hydra please? my pirate's name is stormy finnigan englund lvl 69 witchdoctor
If you want help, try going to Avery's Court. If you cannot, here's what I recommend to fight them...

You should take a balanced team due to the large variety of hydra attacks. You can get your team destroyed pretty quickly by not doing this. Just make sure to take a ranged companion of any kind and then two melee's of any two different kinds.

Then for strategy, do not approach the Hydra. Just keep buffing your team and then let them come to you. If you're a witchdoctor then try to use summons. They can slow down the hydras to let you get more prepared.

If not, I can try to find a time when I can help, but I'm working on the new Elder Scrolls (I'm not kidding).