Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Community Livestream Pirate101 Hour!!!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson, I just heard that this livestream is going to be for Pirate101, and I want to say, thank you! This game is so much to me, and it's going to be so much fun doing it for an hour with you! This is just the kind of attention this game needs right now. I can't wait!

Merciless Brian Ornsley, the happy pirate.

Administrator
Lookit Light on Mar 14, 2019 wrote:
Bat Masterson, I just heard that this livestream is going to be for Pirate101, and I want to say, thank you! This game is so much to me, and it's going to be so much fun doing it for an hour with you! This is just the kind of attention this game needs right now. I can't wait!

Merciless Brian Ornsley, the happy pirate.
Yar! Now, I'm not very good at playing the game yet... so I have a low level character that I'm hoping you all will help guide me :).

I just saved Skull Island and now am in a quest to find someone. Should be easy, but you never know! :)

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bat Masterson on Mar 14, 2019 wrote:
Yar! Now, I'm not very good at playing the game yet... so I have a low level character that I'm hoping you all will help guide me :).

I just saved Skull Island and now am in a quest to find someone. Should be easy, but you never know! :)
Have you specified where you'll be yet? We'll try to guide you through wherever you presently stopped, and get you farther.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Mar 14, 2019 wrote:

YARRR! That's more like it! I'll be there!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
YAR! You were right, that was fun!

This livestream is one I'm not likely to forget. I enjoyed listening to you, trying to catch up with your Pirate, even doing the Presidio with you! (I got lucky there. You have my word that I won't try to forget it!) This is the best livestream I've seen in a while, and best of all, Pirate101! Smooth sailing to ye, and may the Spiral treat you well!

Merciless Brian Ornsley, Mini-Light and very happy pirate!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Will the LiveStream that was on 4/14 be able to view somewhere? Unfortunately, I missed it.