Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I bought the wrong thing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2014
So I was wanting to buy the bundle because I like the companion and house and I was excited to receive it but I somehow clicked the bundle and this is not the one I wanted I was wondering if it’s possible to get this refunded? I did not collect anything yet or spend crowns and I was hoping to maybe get my $39 back if that is possible thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anthony emil on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
So I was wanting to buy the bundle because I like the companion and house and I was excited to receive it but I somehow clicked the bundle and this is not the one I wanted I was wondering if it’s possible to get this refunded? I did not collect anything yet or spend crowns and I was hoping to maybe get my $39 back if that is possible thank you
I don't think getting a refund is possible, but you might try making an exchange for the bundle you wanted; try contacting Support to see if this is possible.