Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So... After CR?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
Hello! So I will finish CR like really soon (did Miranda). Except from the difficulty jump in the beginning (Merriweather Clark part) which was challenging for me, the world wasn't hard at all. Even the Blood fight was really easy. It did take super long to get this far and I've been wondering. Will the other worlds will be long too? Of course it won't be as long as CR (I like long worlds by the way, but CR was just SOO long.), but I'm just curious

Stormy Isaac (Level 40 )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Wiwade on Dec 4, 2018 wrote:
Hello! So I will finish CR like really soon (did Miranda). Except from the difficulty jump in the beginning (Merriweather Clark part) which was challenging for me, the world wasn't hard at all. Even the Blood fight was really easy. It did take super long to get this far and I've been wondering. Will the other worlds will be long too? Of course it won't be as long as CR (I like long worlds by the way, but CR was just SOO long.), but I'm just curious

Stormy Isaac (Level 40 )
Nope -- Cool Ranch is the longest, widest, wildest world of the Spiral -- kind of like the western United States or Canadian provinces. MooShu should move you right along.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wiwade on Dec 4, 2018 wrote:

Stormy Isaac (Level 40 )
Cool Ranch is the longest world in the game ( so far ).I can tell that you did those side quests, and got the experience that made Miranda easier. If you haven't done Motherlode Mine ( last boss fight ). You'll be glad for that extra experience - it's tricky.
Next world is MooShu and there will be another difficulty jump. MooShu is fairly long too, but not as long as Cool Ranch. Most of the difficulty here is the three companion quest promotions: El Toro , Subodai and Sarah Steele

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Not going to mention names here, but the following worlds are, in my opinion, not as long as Cool Ranch. Except for the world three places after Cool Ranch, that one's a long one (And quite beautiful, so long as you avoid the monsters)

Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
anecorbie on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:
Cool Ranch is the longest world in the game ( so far ).I can tell that you did those side quests, and got the experience that made Miranda easier. If you haven't done Motherlode Mine ( last boss fight ). You'll be glad for that extra experience - it's tricky.
Next world is MooShu and there will be another difficulty jump. MooShu is fairly long too, but not as long as Cool Ranch. Most of the difficulty here is the three companion quest promotions: El Toro , Subodai and Sarah Steele
Motherlode-was easy. Only lost El Toro because I positioned him badly in that fight.
El Toro Promotion-really easy.
Sarah Promotion-Dragon fight was rather tough but I realized I gave them the wrong talents and had a reset, was easy after it
Subodai Promotion-Didn't do it yet.

Well, Mooshu is actually really easy for me so far. I don't have difficulties.

Stormy Isaac (Level 42 )

Ensign
Oct 26, 2018
Lookit Light on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:
Not going to mention names here, but the following worlds are, in my opinion, not as long as Cool Ranch. Except for the world three places after Cool Ranch, that one's a long one (And quite beautiful, so long as you avoid the monsters)
Forgot to mention but since I am NOT new in the game, I know about the other worlds. So... I know the world you are talking about. The world right after CR is my all-time favorite, though.

Stormy Isaac (Level 42)