Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanksgiving Gift Code

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thanks very much for including Pirate101 in the recent code I received via email regarding my Wizard101 account. The items are very much appreciated.

However, I was puzzled to NOT receive the usual email for my Pirate101 account, so I went to social media only to see that Pirate101's Facebook page did not mention the code at all. I hope that this was just an oversight.

For those who don't play Wizard101, the code is "2018thanks" and it's good until Dec 31, 2018.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Nov 21, 2018 wrote:
Thanks very much for including Pirate101 in the recent code I received via email regarding my Wizard101 account. The items are very much appreciated.

However, I was puzzled to NOT receive the usual email for my Pirate101 account, so I went to social media only to see that Pirate101's Facebook page did not mention the code at all. I hope that this was just an oversight.

For those who don't play Wizard101, the code is "2018thanks" and it's good until Dec 31, 2018.

Thank you, Willowydream.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Willowydream on Nov 21, 2018 wrote:

I hope that was an oversight. I am glad you posted the code on Pirate 101 Central so I could get the items, and let my Twitch viewers know about it. My e-mail address is attached to my Pirate 101 account and every time I purchase crowns I get an e-mail confirming my purchase, and my account is good for both games (it was actually originally created on the Wizard 101 website but I have only used it as of now for 2 pirates in Pirate 101). I don't understand why Pirate 101 only players were not sent the e-mail when Kingsisle has my e-mail address which I typically check 3 or 4 times every day.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for the notice! I didn't know anything about it till your post!