Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Update Notes Breakdown

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Note: Most of the things noticed in the update notes were not noticed by me, but were instead noticed by numerous amounts of people across all social media. I cannot accredit just one person, as there are so many to credit.

Before I get into this, I'd like to say something at the start here. I recently posted that the things I am about to talk about in the update notes were accidents, and that they were "leaked" by KI, hence why the notes were taken down when test went up. Bat Masterson corrected me, however, and told me that there was no leak. This is very promising, because it means that what is shown in these update notes is purposeful. It is not accidental that these things are present. It is intentional. This is not like when Scratch's promo was leaked a while back, and KI was quick to cover it up. Kingsisle wants to give Pirate players hope, and I applaud them for that. I've noticed a shift towards the way Pirate is treated, and I'd like to thank Bat Masterson for shining some light on this game. Ever since Bat came around, I have felt like Kingsisle has been more in touch with the Pirate community than it has been in years. Now, after all that, let's get into the fun stuff!

1) In the first picture under the "Enter the World of Dreams" heading, you can see a level 75 Old Scratch

2) In the first picture under the "Enter the World of Dreams" heading, if you look above the Old Scratch promotion UI, you can see Hawkules' club sticking out. If you compare this to the Hawkules that you see in-game, you will notice that this is a different and upgraded club. A promotion, perhaps?

3) In the picture under the "Protect Your Booty!" heading, you can see Buccaneer that is displayed as being level 75.

Let me know what your thoughts are on these seeming update hints, and be sure to leave a comment below!