Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missed Opportunity?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
So I decided to equip a one-day Green Vine mount that I think we got from a recent code, and as I was traveling around Santo Pollo, it occurred to me that the developers have missed a great opportunity -- Pirates should have been given a TUMBLEWEED mount instead of the Wizard-originated vine mount:

"Lonely but free I'll be found
driftin' along with the tumblin' tumbleweeds..."

Cool Ranch cries out for its signature Tumblin' Tumbleweed mount, long overdue.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 9, 2018 wrote:
So I decided to equip a one-day Green Vine mount that I think we got from a recent code, and as I was traveling around Santo Pollo, it occurred to me that the developers have missed a great opportunity -- Pirates should have been given a TUMBLEWEED mount instead of the Wizard-originated vine mount:

"Lonely but free I'll be found
driftin' along with the tumblin' tumbleweeds..."

Cool Ranch cries out for its signature Tumblin' Tumbleweed mount, long overdue.

I think the primary issue is the lack of resources on the MMO team to dedicate to Pirate101 to create new mounts. Hence, only receiving hand me downs from Wizard101.

However, that is an absolutely fantastic idea that fits perfectly with Pirate101 and uses the same animations as the vine mounts. I would definitely get this mount to fit with my Western-themed pirates.