Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Prawn Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2017
I always enjoyed going through the final dungeons during the part of the story where we help Manny, Moe, and Jack, especially the part with Jack and the Prawns. We have Aztecosaur companions we can get from packs, but I've always wanted some sort of Prawn companion. Would it be too hard to add a Prawn companion to a new pack, or as a reward for clearing the final dungeon in Jack's quest a certain number of times?

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I agree that a Prawn companion would be really cool. Especially if they are witchdoctors because there are very few witchdoctor companions in game.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Yeah, I could get behind having a Prawn companion. It would make sense to make it a Witchdoctor since the only Prawns we ever fight are WDs, but hopefully the companion would have good stats, talents and epics to make them stand out instead of just being "oh, a Witchdoctor companion! Well, they're a glass cannon now, deal with it!".