Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Adrift

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hiya! Has anyone else read Adrift by Nimble Ginelle Quinn here on the Pirate101 fan fiction? I'm not really a fan of the ending, but I like the way she writes (especially in the beginning). I haven't read the whole thing (although I have read the ending ), but if anyone else has read the whole thing, spoilers aren't an issue.

Have fun and see you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral,
- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 14, 2018 wrote:
Hiya! Has anyone else read Adrift by Nimble Ginelle Quinn here on the Pirate101 fan fiction? I'm not really a fan of the ending, but I like the way she writes (especially in the beginning). I haven't read the whole thing (although I have read the ending ), but if anyone else has read the whole thing, spoilers aren't an issue.

Have fun and see you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral,
- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler
"the Phantom Violin" is one of my favorites by the same author.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 14, 2018 wrote:
"the Phantom Violin" is one of my favorites by the same author.
I should check that one out! I also have read The Nutcracker Prince, also by the same author , and I loved it, but I just wish it was longer so I can read.

Also, A Survivor's Word by D.S. Devereaux is very captivating. It makes me want to read more!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
I should check that one out! I also have read The Nutcracker Prince, also by the same author , and I loved it, but I just wish it was longer so I can read.

Also, A Survivor's Word by D.S. Devereaux is very captivating. It makes me want to read more!
Yeah, I know this thread is over a month old, but I've been catching up on older threads and this one definitely caught my eye as I'm friends with D.S. outside of the 101-sphere, so I sent it over to them as I figured they'd appreciate the mention.

From D.S. Devereaux directly: "I'm honored to be still relevant!"

ASW is a really fantastic piece of writing! It remains one of my favorites to this day.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Aug 1, 2018 wrote:
Yeah, I know this thread is over a month old, but I've been catching up on older threads and this one definitely caught my eye as I'm friends with D.S. outside of the 101-sphere, so I sent it over to them as I figured they'd appreciate the mention.

From D.S. Devereaux directly: "I'm honored to be still relevant!"

ASW is a really fantastic piece of writing! It remains one of my favorites to this day.
Awesome! Go ahead and tell her that she is an epic writer.