Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 New Hybrids Found

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Earlier during Episode 19 of my Twitch series I morphed a few pets with Ryan Strong and Pretty Jessica Dove and found 2 new hybrids: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61921-2-New-Hybrids-Found.

Per the rules I cannot link to the moment I found them, but what I can do is state that if you are interested in the moments I found them go on my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel and go under clips, you should have no trouble finding "Yellow and Cyan Marshadillow Found" and "Pink and Cyan Marshadillow Found".

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'm surprised they weren't named something shorter, like Pinkadillow and Yelladillow. It almost seems like they were just given a default name by the computer.

Decius?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 27, 2018 wrote:
Earlier during Episode 19 of my Twitch series I morphed a few pets with Ryan Strong and Pretty Jessica Dove and found 2 new hybrids: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61921-2-New-Hybrids-Found.

Per the rules I cannot link to the moment I found them, but what I can do is state that if you are interested in the moments I found them go on my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel and go under clips, you should have no trouble finding "Yellow and Cyan Marshadillow Found" and "Pink and Cyan Marshadillow Found".
These pets seem to have a glitch with them. Previous pets cannot be trashed but these 2 new hybrids can. That isn't good because I don't want to trash them by mistake.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
That is a bug for sure, I will get the fix in soon(tm).

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 1, 2018 wrote:
That is a bug for sure, I will get the fix in soon(tm).
I hope you sneak in my Cocoaloon hybrid idea when you add those, if not hopefully the next update has it in it. Please?

BTW: Thanks for confirming this a glitch.