Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership not working

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2017
Hello

I have activated a one month membership from a gift card but I can not access all areas. I have emailed support and help but you can you help me asap please.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
pap131329 on Dec 29, 2017 wrote:
Hello

I have activated a one month membership from a gift card but I can not access all areas. I have emailed support and help but you can you help me asap please.
What level is your pirate?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hello

Some areas are closed until you get a quest to go there.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Hello

Welcome to the message boards, pap. If this is a low-level pirate, you may not have opened the areas that you're unable to reach. Do a bit more of the main-line quest and see if you can get in then.