Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Return of the Pillow Fight, appeal to OEJ

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Waaay back in 2015 KingsIsle hosted 2 events for Pirate101 players - Pillow Fight! The premise was to gather as many pillows as drops from enemies in a 24 hr. period. There was a Grand Prize of 60,000 crowns offered to the one who gathered the most pillows, with an Honorable Mention prize of 10,0000 crowns for 10 runners up.
I wonder, One Eyed Jack ,if you would mention this to the Powers That Be and maybe we could get the Return of this fun event? I think that this would really lift our spirits at this time.
Anyone who reads this, please show your support by replying. ( I'm assuming no one could possibly be against this idea. )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Any event that brings people into the game is a great idea. I know that getting a pillow as a drop was getting rather frustrating, except for during Pillow Fight.

Administrator
Well, it was all those posts on these message boards about pillows dropping too often that spawned the contest in the first place.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I'm assuming you could sell the pillows that dropped for space for more?

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
I think this would be fun to do, unfortunately I missed out on the last one.. But it would be fun if done again, and there's definitely enough pillows for it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm assuming you could sell the pillows that dropped for space for more?
Yes. The winner of the first event gathered 150, i think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 22, 2017 wrote:
Well, it was all those posts on these message boards about pillows dropping too often that spawned the contest in the first place.
They still drop as often as they did in ye olden days ( at least for me )

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
maybe someday they'll e a reagent for crafting a "pile of pillows" as seen in madame vadima's office..

stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:
maybe someday they'll e a reagent for crafting a "pile of pillows" as seen in madame vadima's office..

stormy jen silver
I wish that we could STACK our pillows. Each individual pillow seems to need so much space it's hard to try decorating with them. They don't really go on beds, they don't fit on some tables.

I would love to make a stack of them in a corner, though, for some reason.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 5, 2018 wrote:

stormy jen silver
LOL, I can see it now, there will be a run on those pillows in the bazaar..... Players will complain about shortages, and ask for the drop rate to be raised!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
LOL, I can see it now, there will be a run on those pillows in the bazaar..... Players will complain about shortages, and ask for the drop rate to be raised!
OMG I remember that event! I don't know I don't think I ever got a lot of pillows as a drop. It was a frustrating event for me. I got like 7

Virtuous Dante Ramsey