Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marchioness and Nausica builds?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2015
Hi there. I was only wondering what's a really good build for both the Marchioness and the Nausica. Also, I don't do any PVP, so i'm looking for a more PVE related build. Thanks.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
bunympli on Oct 7, 2017 wrote:
Hi there. I was only wondering what's a really good build for both the Marchioness and the Nausica. Also, I don't do any PVP, so i'm looking for a more PVE related build. Thanks.
March needs repel 3 blade 2 relentless 2 and a pve nausica needs double tap 2 burst 2 parting shot 1

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Id have to agree with king about nausica but when i use march i dont give her repel 3 and give her a vengeance but i dont use march sooo..

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Marchioness needs:
  • What ever you think is best for her because that would be the best :)

And Nausica needs:
  • Exactly the same
Coming up with the champion's epics is a really fun part for me, and you should try it too. In my opinion, a champion's epics should be decided by the captain (they probably let you choose what epics you want to give them for a reason ).

Slick Luke Noble

Strong Andy Armstrong

Ensign
Mar 29, 2015
1Of1Musketeer on Oct 24, 2017 wrote:
Marchioness needs:
  • What ever you think is best for her because that would be the best :)

And Nausica needs:
  • Exactly the same
Coming up with the champion's epics is a really fun part for me, and you should try it too. In my opinion, a champion's epics should be decided by the captain (they probably let you choose what epics you want to give them for a reason ).

Slick Luke Noble

Strong Andy Armstrong
Yes, I typically pick my own epic and normal talents for my companions, but those certain companions happened to not be preforming as well as they did when I first got them. (especially Nausica. I've even tried changing my playing style, at one point I just thought she was broken.) I was just looking for suggestions on alternative talents that could, perhaps, make them good again :P. (maybe even better than before?)