Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Partners in crime, a guide to using the starters

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Note: this will not cover the promotion quests
Now I shall tell how to build, and use, each of the mooshu five.

Wing chun, privateer, given to musketeers.

He starts with riposte and can learn, witch hunter 2, flanking 2, bladestorm 3, repel boarders 3, relentless 2, and riposte to. His powers are rally, call to arms, and super strike.

His build should be, relentless 2 riposte 2 bladestorm 2 and repel boarders 1. For talents he needs dodgy 4 rough 4 spirited 4 accurate 4 and spooky 1.

Playstyle. Wing is very offensive like the rest of the starters so here is what to do in battle with him, use wings accuracy buff then charge wing vs any unit but do it on a buck if you can. And don't forget to use his heal when he gets low on health

Egg shen, buccaneer, given to privateers.

He starts with first strike and can learn, first strike 2 relentless 3 bladestorm 3 second chance 3 and repel boarders 2. His powers are a super strike and a buccaneers smash.

His build should be, relentless 3, bladestorm 2, first strike one and second chance one. Dodgy one tough 4 rough 4 strong 4 and accurate 4.

He is again extremely offensive:Charge in attack everyone kill ranged units first.

I will finish the rest of this tomorrow.

Credit to my friend Travis davenport for the name.