Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Avery Update Crowns Shop Items

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Hello everyone! So I have 70,000 crowns saved up for new crowns shop content and I was happy with the new mystic skiff class mounts, they're beautiful and I bought them all! I was a little unsatisfied with the new Crowns shop weapons since only one weapon was released and it's only meant for Buccaneers. I was a little disappointed I couldn't get a weapon for my Witchdoctor, but I loved the mystic skiff mounts. I'm happy I got them all and I'm hoping for more beautiful crowns shop content like this. For now though, all my pirates are hitting the high seas with their new class mystic skiff mounts. Thank you for all your hard work Kingsisle. Again, love the new mystic skiff mounts, they're very beautiful.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone! So I have 70,000 crowns saved up for new crowns shop content and I was happy with the new mystic skiff class mounts, they're beautiful and I bought them all! I was a little unsatisfied with the new Crowns shop weapons since only one weapon was released and it's only meant for Buccaneers. I was a little disappointed I couldn't get a weapon for my Witchdoctor, but I loved the mystic skiff mounts. I'm happy I got them all and I'm hoping for more beautiful crowns shop content like this. For now though, all my pirates are hitting the high seas with their new class mystic skiff mounts. Thank you for all your hard work Kingsisle. Again, love the new mystic skiff mounts, they're very beautiful.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)
There are level 70 weapons available to all classes. Check out the level 70 Tentacular Staff.
I'm disappointed that these new mounts, which are HUGE, aren't 2 person mounts. There's more than enough room on these boats to allow another person.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
anecorbie on Sep 27, 2017 wrote:
There are level 70 weapons available to all classes. Check out the level 70 Tentacular Staff.
I'm disappointed that these new mounts, which are HUGE, aren't 2 person mounts. There's more than enough room on these boats to allow another person.
Yes, but you don't understand the fact that Furia's Flamberge is the only new weapon they added. What I'm saying is that the skiff mounts (I got them all) were beautiful and worth it to get them all, but as for the other weapons, I have them all. They aren't that good and they're used for stitching in my inventory.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
They've also have up-dated the accessories you can buy in the crown shop check out the level 70 Patch of St. Fido. I'm making a shopping list of some gear I want to update!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:
Yes, but you don't understand the fact that Furia's Flamberge is the only new weapon they added. What I'm saying is that the skiff mounts (I got them all) were beautiful and worth it to get them all, but as for the other weapons, I have them all. They aren't that good and they're used for stitching in my inventory.
Old weapons, new weapons; I'm just glad we've got weapons and gear updated past level 60. I congratulate KI in making weapons that are en par with weapon drops in game, thereby avoiding "pay to win" accusations.