Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Naming your crew

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 17, 2017
I started playing pirate because i loved the anime One piece. The game is awesome but the one thing i wish was in the game was a way to NAME your crew (i.e. Straw hat pirates, blackcat pirates, whitebeard pirates). I know that KI probably won't see this or implement this idea, but i think that when beginning the game you could name your crew. if you have already maxed a character you could just go into settings and change it their. Of course it would display a message if the crew name is taken. The default name could be [USERNAME'S] Crew, but COULD be changeable. Tell me if you want KI to implement this!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheRealRedAce on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:
I started playing pirate because i loved the anime One piece. The game is awesome but the one thing i wish was in the game was a way to NAME your crew (i.e. Straw hat pirates, blackcat pirates, whitebeard pirates). I know that KI probably won't see this or implement this idea, but i think that when beginning the game you could name your crew. if you have already maxed a character you could just go into settings and change it their. Of course it would display a message if the crew name is taken. The default name could be [USERNAME'S] Crew, but COULD be changeable. Tell me if you want KI to implement this!
Welcome to the Message Boards, TheRealRedAce! KI looks at all posts and suggestions, they want to know what we think!
But I don't think it would be a good idea to have this naming ability, because it would be confusing if you change ( for instance Subodai from Horse Khan to Straw Hat Pirate. ) And what if someone gets your favorite name before you do? Then consider the programing work that would need to be implemented - even making sure that a player doesn't use a dirty or tacky name ( and you know some would. )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I reckon this would be a nice little quirk to add to the companions management page where instead of saying my companions it hadn't your crew name of choice