Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Settle? Rember

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2012
I have questions on the storyline. What is Fin's settle to Sergeant Shepard? Why does Bonnie Anne remember raven island? Who made the amulet?
If people know please tell me!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Zeus Skyfather on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
I have questions on the storyline. What is Fin's settle to Sergeant Shepard? Why does Bonnie Anne remember raven island? Who made the amulet?
Sergeant Shepard was the one with a "score to settle", obviously Fin had betrayed Livesy and him to the Cutthroats, while stealing the Amulet.
The Amulet is what writers call a "McGuffin" it means that its a device to draw the character into the story before starting the "real" story.
It's unknown who made the Amulet, but my guess is that it's an Aztecosaur artifact.
Bonnie Anne comments that Raven Island looks familiar, this hasn't come up yet in the story line; perhaps it reminds her of some place she's been before.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Zeus Skyfather on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Great questions, Zeus! I rather like your Message Boards name, and also welcome (even though you technically joined five years ago) to the Message Boards!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I seem to recall a certain part of one of the temple areas resembling Raven Island. Perhaps that is what she is reminded of?

I have another question, though:

Why does Sparta have two temples to Ares, one interior and one exterior? And both within yards of each other?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
I seem to recall a certain part of one of the temple areas resembling Raven Island. Perhaps that is what she is reminded of?

I have another question, though:

Why does Sparta have two temples to Ares, one interior and one exterior? And both within yards of each other?
A very war-like people, the Spartans..... Actually it's because of the 2 different quests, "Hurley Burley", where you simply talk to Ares & "The Temple Round" where you make a sacrifice on Ares' alter. Since the other ( not actually a Temple ) is just a statue, so doesn't have a sacrificial fire.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
A very war-like people, the Spartans..... Actually it's because of the 2 different quests, "Hurley Burley", where you simply talk to Ares & "The Temple Round" where you make a sacrifice on Ares' alter. Since the other ( not actually a Temple ) is just a statue, so doesn't have a sacrificial fire.
Well, I know that much, and Ares talks to you from both. So, why the redundancy? Why not have them both with the same statue?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
Well, I know that much, and Ares talks to you from both. So, why the redundancy? Why not have them both with the same statue?
Not sure, except that the Statue of Ares outside Eagiles' Palace is taller and more impressive? That scene gace the heebie-jeebies.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
Not sure, except that the Statue of Ares outside Eagiles' Palace is taller and more impressive? That scene gace the heebie-jeebies.
"If he expects me to feel remorse....I do."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
Gah! What happened to my spelling and grammar?
post, post edit: That scene gave me the heebie-jeebies!