Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Found A Green Egg In The Black Market

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I discovered a green egg with what looks like a yellow octopus/squid head inside the egg laying on the table in front of the Black Market equipment vendor(this vendor currently sells 1 pet, the Black Market Tarantula). I was wondering if A) Anybody else had ever noticed this egg, and B) if this is possibly going to be the egg for a future pet to be sold in the black market(possibly a pet version of the giant Octopus/Squid that seems to run the Black Market)? Decius do you have any comments on this egg?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Just as there are eggs in front of the egg vendors in the Arena of Bestia; that egg is there merely to show that a pet is for sale.
Will the Black Market add another pet? Why would they when there are pets available in the Brawlin' Hall for scrip as well?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 15, 2017 wrote:
I discovered a green egg with what looks like a yellow octopus/squid head inside the egg laying on the table in front of the Black Market equipment vendor(this vendor currently sells 1 pet, the Black Market Tarantula). I was wondering if A) Anybody else had ever noticed this egg, and B) if this is possibly going to be the egg for a future pet to be sold in the black market(possibly a pet version of the giant Octopus/Squid that seems to run the Black Market)? Decius do you have any comments on this egg?
Wow, I never ever noticed (or saw) the egg! I mean... I did see a dead Clockwork at the back of the Market (for real)... but nope, no egg!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on May 15, 2017 wrote:
Just as there are eggs in front of the egg vendors in the Arena of Bestia; that egg is there merely to show that a pet is for sale.
Will the Black Market add another pet? Why would they when there are pets available in the Brawlin' Hall for scrip as well?
Oh, yes. That egg. Yes, of course, I saw that display egg.

(Aurora: I would like that egg, please?
Hinson: I'm afraid we can't sell it. On display.
Aurora: Then... why have it?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 16, 2017 wrote:
Oh, yes. That egg. Yes, of course, I saw that display egg.

(Aurora: I would like that egg, please?
Hinson: I'm afraid we can't sell it. On display.
Aurora: Then... why have it?)
Lol, it could be where Green Eggs & Ham come from!