Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Resume a Dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 06, 2012
Sorry ya'll, but I was working through the Beachhead part of the Marleybone story where you get to go in and talk to Bishop during the three Spokes when you sabotage the cannons on the giant fortress, and I left Spoke A for two seconds but resumed, but then left Spoke C right after the fight when Bishop leaves to inform Kane the pirate protagonist is in Marleybone, but after the battle I had to go buy another training point because my crew had terrible levels, and definitely too low to survive the combat, because not even a newly leveled up Sarah Steele or recently acquired Gracie Conrad could survive the battles. (they died in the first and second battles respectively) I was perfectly fine with that, because Sarah has died so often it's a way of Swasbuckler player life for me now, despite her practically always being several levels above the enemies she is fighting. After Valencia Part 2 wiped my crew out almost entirely, I'm used to deaths, but as soon as I got to the training point vendor in Skull Island Kraken Skulls Tavern (teleported to a low level friend that was online because I didn't want to bind to the life fountain in Avery's Court, (something I always avoid doing for different reasons)) and there was no resume button to be seen, so I went back to Beachhead, walked all the way up to Spoke C's entrance, and there was no resume button either, which was disheartening in it of itself because I really didn't want to do Spoke C's first two battles all over again, so I waited for a few minutes, hoping it would change, but it didn't so I logged off.

I'm fairly certain Spoke A had a resume button, and you only lose progress in a dungeon if you start another one, log off your character and go onto another, or your game crashes/just doesn't connect to the wifi even if you have a connection and you have to log back in, so is there supposed to be a button, or am I wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Katherine Dennis Level 70
Rachel Dennis Level 56
Red Lindsay Randall Level 40
Husky Felicity Holystone Level 35
Ambitious Abigail Aldridge Level 17
Fearless Kelsey Grant Level 11

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Holystone on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
Sorry ya'll, but I was working through the Beachhead part of the Marleybone story where you get to go in and talk to Bishop during the three Spokes when you sabotage the cannons on the giant fortress, and I left Spoke A for two seconds but resumed, but then left Spoke C right after the fight when Bishop leaves to inform Kane the pirate protagonist is in Marleybone, but after the battle I had to go buy another training point because my crew had terrible levels, and definitely too low to survive the combat, because not even a newly leveled up Sarah Steele or recently acquired Gracie Conrad could survive the battles. (they died in the first and second battles respectively) I was perfectly fine with that, because Sarah has died so often it's a way of Swasbuckler player life for me now, despite her practically always being several levels above the enemies she is fighting. After Valencia Part 2 wiped my crew out almost entirely, I'm used to deaths, but as soon as I got to the training point vendor in Skull Island Kraken Skulls Tavern (teleported to a low level friend that was online because I didn't want to bind to the life fountain in Avery's Court, (something I always avoid doing for different reasons)) and there was no resume button to be seen, so I went back to Beachhead, walked all the way up to Spoke C's entrance, and there was no resume button either, which was disheartening in it of itself because I really didn't want to do Spoke C's first two battles all over again, so I waited for a few minutes, hoping it would change, but it didn't so I logged off.

I'm fairly certain Spoke A had a resume button, and you only lose progress in a dungeon if you start another one, log off your character and go onto another, or your game crashes/just doesn't connect to the wifi even if you have a connection and you have to log back in, so is there supposed to be a button, or am I wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Rachel Dennis Level 56
I think I'm a bit confused by this post; each spoke in Beachhead is a separate dungeon - once you've finished that Spoke, you go on to the next.
If you finished Spoke C, even if you wanted to go back in, there would be no dungeon re-call as it would be unnecessary.
If what I'm saying isn't the case, then ignore my response.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Silver Holystone on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:

Thanks for the help!

Rachel Dennis Level 56
Oh my goodness, Rachel! It's nice to see you on the Message Boards! It's me, Helpful Aurora Parker! We met on Pirate101 not too long ago. Sorry about your problem.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Ensign
Mar 06, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
I think I'm a bit confused by this post; each spoke in Beachhead is a separate dungeon - once you've finished that Spoke, you go on to the next.
If you finished Spoke C, even if you wanted to go back in, there would be no dungeon re-call as it would be unnecessary.
If what I'm saying isn't the case, then ignore my response.
No, you're right about that.

Each spoke is a separate dungeon with three battles, I just didn't know why some had resume options and some didn't...

Not important though, it's fine :)

Swashbuckler is Aquila now, about to get to the Labyrinth and Knossos.

Thanks anyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Holystone on May 7, 2017 wrote:
No, you're right about that.

Each spoke is a separate dungeon with three battles, I just didn't know why some had resume options and some didn't...

Not important though, it's fine :)

Swashbuckler is Aquila now, about to get to the Labyrinth and Knossos.

Thanks anyways!
There's a training tome in the Labyrinth, near Theseus. Keep an eye open for it!