Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Couple Miscellaneous Requests

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I have a couple miscellaneous requests for Pirate 101 if you do more big updates.

Pets - Right now I have 3 pets at Level 60 and they are all Mega pets. Is Mega the highest level right now or is there another level? On the diagram below my pets I see 2 slots past the Mega slot where they are now so it looks like at some point there should be 2 more ages for pets past Mega. I have heard the next age may be called Super but it looks like there will be 2 more ages. I request that if Super is the next age that final age after Super be named Platinum.

Windstones- Right now the highest windstone is yellow with the windstones in reverse rainbow order. I see that there are still 3 spots available for windstones. It seems logical that the next 2 windstones be orange and red but there would still be 1 more slot of a windstone. I request that if there ever are 3 more windstones that the final windstone be a gold windstone.

Please take these ideas into consideration.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
I have a couple miscellaneous requests for Pirate 101 if you do more big updates.

Pets - Right now I have 3 pets at Level 60 and they are all Mega pets. Is Mega the highest level right now or is there another level? On the diagram below my pets I see 2 slots past the Mega slot where they are now so it looks like at some point there should be 2 more ages for pets past Mega. I have heard the next age may be called Super but it looks like there will be 2 more ages. I request that if Super is the next age that final age after Super be named Platinum.

Windstones- Right now the highest windstone is yellow with the windstones in reverse rainbow order. I see that there are still 3 spots available for windstones. It seems logical that the next 2 windstones be orange and red but there would still be 1 more slot of a windstone. I request that if there ever are 3 more windstones that the final windstone be a gold windstone.

Please take these ideas into consideration.
What makes you think that KI hasn't already planned this out?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
You can get your pets up to level 70. I'm pretty sure the pets were designed for a maximum level of 100.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Pets can currently go up to level 70, so keep on training! Also, I like the sound of platinum, however may I also suggest crazy, or madness even?

As for the windstones, Ki probably already have something planned for them, so patience young grasshopper.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
King Crimson on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
Pets can currently go up to level 70, so keep on training! Also, I like the sound of platinum, however may I also suggest crazy, or madness even?

As for the windstones, Ki probably already have something planned for them, so patience young grasshopper.
I'm sure they HAD something planned, but they completely changed the script last year. The colors of the windstones will probably orange and red, based on what we have seen so far, but I suspect the last one will be white. That's just me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Feb 28, 2017 wrote:
I'm sure they HAD something planned, but they completely changed the script last year. The colors of the windstones will probably orange and red, based on what we have seen so far, but I suspect the last one will be white. That's just me.
A white stone has been speculated for ages, Max. You're not the only one who has thought that a white, clear or even silver stone to represent white light is very likely.
Or it could even be a gold stone ( if it leads to El Dorado. )