Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions anybody???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
What companions would you love to have(any npc that you can't get to Valencia), or any companions that have cool new abilities in future worlds?
Past Companion: I would love to get a ninja pig(not buyable)
New Companion:Because I'm 75%-25% sure we are going to Polaris, I would like to see either Polar Bears, penguins or Napoliguin himself! Napoliguin could be a musketeer with a spawn unit and ESPIRIT DE CORPS, since he is basicially the best general the Spiral has ever known, and he has a musketeer shot super ability. He could either choose by forcment of Marleybone to be protected by us since we did a good job with catbeard.
He could also be a main story character meaning that he is included in dialogue, and every class gets him.

Any Ideas? Post Below! Any Feedback? Post Below!

Sincere Paul Burke
BANE OF KANE BADGE

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If we go to Polaris, it's very likely that we won't get Napoleguin ( think about it, he's the Emperor of Polaris, why would he want to join a pirate crew and take orders instead of give them? ) I would like to see an Artic Fox or some of those Seal warriors & a penguin musketeer would be nice.
I know players keep asking for the Cat Pirate, but that's been permanently retired, we won't get it, ever. And I swear by Bartleby, if someone says "that's what they said about Armada Companions and see that we have them now". KI won't go back on their word on this companion, if they do, they would lose the trust of every player.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Musteatsoup on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
For me I want Cat Pirate.
I'd definitely have to agree with you, ever since I found out about the long gone Boochbeard bundle I have wanted but one item from it, the cat pirate. Perhaps if we ever venture to Albion we may FINALLY get our cat companion. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is a great idea, for a future companions.

I would like to see penguins pirate companions how awesome is that ? In addition to penguins for polaris, walrus, polar bears and perhaps ratsputin himself ( the one who was grandfather spider's " hentchmen ") for our team.

Now we have those robot companions from the latest pack, i hope they behave.

Okay time to convince these companions to join,

Aquila- Aries, Hades the unseen, and Poseidon.( Zeus is too busy, to watch over Aquila )

Moo Shu- Egg Foo Young the only original crew left thus far from the late Marco Pollo .

By the way the Cutthoart companion is really good, unfortunately he is underrated.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2016 wrote:
If we go to Polaris, it's very likely that we won't get Napoleguin ( think about it, he's the Emperor of Polaris, why would he want to join a pirate crew and take orders instead of give them? ) I would like to see an Artic Fox or some of those Seal warriors & a penguin musketeer would be nice.
I know players keep asking for the Cat Pirate, but that's been permanently retired, we won't get it, ever. And I swear by Bartleby, if someone says "that's what they said about Armada Companions and see that we have them now". KI won't go back on their word on this companion, if they do, they would lose the trust of every player.
I was literally going to say that about Armada companions and that somehow on a Throwback Tuesday/Thursday they might add the Boochbeard bundle for only that Tuesday/Thursday. But somehow, I have the feeling that they won't ever do this as people would complain over and over about the bundle being back or they want the bundle to PERMANENTLY stay...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Merciless Richard ... on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
I was literally going to say that about Armada companions and that somehow on a Throwback Tuesday/Thursday they might add the Boochbeard bundle for only that Tuesday/Thursday. But somehow, I have the feeling that they won't ever do this as people would complain over and over about the bundle being back or they want the bundle to PERMANENTLY stay...
While W101 does have a throwback Tuesday, it's only on items just plain retired - they have never brought back the Pioneer Dragon mount.
Wanting the Boochbeard bundle to come back is a futile wish.
KingsIsle would lose a lot of trust in their word and that's not worth the financial gain.....
HAhaha, I can't believe I said that!
See how that Ashes pack has made me cynical about MMO financial thinking?

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 27, 2016 wrote:
While W101 does have a throwback Tuesday, it's only on items just plain retired - they have never brought back the Pioneer Dragon mount.
Wanting the Boochbeard bundle to come back is a futile wish.
KingsIsle would lose a lot of trust in their word and that's not worth the financial gain.....
HAhaha, I can't believe I said that!
See how that Ashes pack has made me cynical about MMO financial thinking?
Hehe, I can't help thinking that you didn't buy some of those packs lol.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I think a mander companion would be cool. That would mean going to Kroktopia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Merciless Richard ... on Oct 27, 2016 wrote:
Hehe, I can't help thinking that you didn't buy some of those packs lol.
Actually, I did buy some for the awesome weapons ( thank goodness for my terrible luck at pack companion recruitment! )

Ensign
May 01, 2012
I love my Cat Pirate and Ninja Pig
<pats them on top of the head lovingly>

I just found my mailed Map that lead to the ninja pig again buried in my desk drawer...

They both are fairly awesome and have been major killing machines thru the whole game for me...
well until the majorly overpowered book15 , where even the trash mobs can block 12-15 hits(yes I have had that happen numerous times now...) in a row and have a permanent +20% critical buff for not reason...<calm blue ocean , calm blue ocean , calm blue ocean> whew!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angus Thunderpants on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
I love my Cat Pirate and Ninja Pig
<pats them on top of the head lovingly>

I just found my mailed Map that lead to the ninja pig again buried in my desk drawer...

They both are fairly awesome and have been major killing machines thru the whole game for me...
well until the majorly overpowered book15 , where even the trash mobs can block 12-15 hits(yes I have had that happen numerous times now...) in a row and have a permanent +20% critical buff for not reason...<calm blue ocean , calm blue ocean , calm blue ocean> whew!
That was a majorly lucky find there!