Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The day El Toro lost his smile (or should've)

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hear ye, hear ye oh mighty KI creators.

I come to you in regards to a matter that is of the most utmost & most mostest importance. It is something so disturbing...so perturbing...so troubling...so concerning...so worrying...so upsetting...so unsettling...so...(okay that's enough synonyms for one post!) I beseech you to take note of my words and look into this matter that is clearly right up there with any and all National and Spiral-wide crisis-es-es!

All of this angst surrounds our beloved El Toro and his gleaming-tooft smile! A smile so inviting that it could dazzle a Bedazzler, charm a snake-charmer, engulf a gulf storm and woo any Wonga Woo'ans! A smile so warm it could melt the hearts of any Skyrim Minotaur and/or Polar Bear sitting atop Polarian polar caps. And a smile so captivating that the smile itself could give a lecture to mesmerized students. We know that smile so well. We love it. It is as wide as the Spiral.

But alas, I send out this plea for you to loosen those lips for at least one moment and let hide the smile that you can park a galleon on.

During the Razing Kane instance, I can't help but feel that for one brief moment, El Toro should let his flappers fall. When dear ol' Gazpaccio is hit by Kane's 'shocking revelation', El Toro can be seen still cheesing it up. Now I know the "The Smile Must Go On"...but I find that moment to be a solemn, non-molar moment in which El Toro should show a wee bit of compassion. If only for that brief moment El Toro could clam up his pearly whites, why I think it would show some respect for dear ol' Gazpaccio. To show some heart for one who lost, not only one, but two hearts would be very heartwarming. (And then of course after we trounce Kane and cause some disorder in the court...Toro can once again release the cheese!)

I humbly ask of you fine folks at KI...please let loose of Toro's teefers, if only for that one moment in time.

So I'm singin'...

"Bye, bye to that bovinial smile...
Road the elevator up and poor Gazpaccio died.
And that good ol' Toro was still bearing his whites.
Askin' for this to be a time his teeth should hide...
Please do put those huge Chiclets inside!"

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I don't think he was ever created with closed lips....would they have to create him as one just for that moment?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:
I don't think he was ever created with closed lips....would they have to create him as one just for that moment?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Lol, Dante...I was just being goofy. In case you missed it, that whole post was created in mere jest-- hence the jokes, playful wording, silly statements and the 'song' at the end (and even the big, goofy, exposed-teeth emoticon at the end).

Clearly I wouldn't expect KI to produce an entirely new, toothless-smiled Toro just for one little ol' instance. Buuuut it is still a tad bit disturbing seeing him grinning from horn-to-horn as Gazpaccio bows out and Toro bellows out "You fiend!"

But yeah...the post was all done in playful fun, with very mild humor driving it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Aug 27, 2016 wrote:

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
It would be as easy as ( American ) Pie!