Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Enter the Mausoleum

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
My privateer is currently working on the quest "Showdown at Boot Hill" and is at the part just after collecting the key to the mausoleum from the Frogerale ships. My quest directs me to enter the crypt in the area off the docks of Boot Hill (Tomb of the De La Vegas) but my quest helper doesn't show me where that is. Instead of an arrow, there's the same question mark symbol that appears when you try to direct your quest helper to find Zeke's items. I'm not stopped from progressing in the quest; I'm able to enter the crypts and complete the objective. I find it odd that the helper doesn't know where to go. The prompt reads "Enter the Mausoleum in Crypts". Shouldn't my quest helper show me the way to the Crypts instance instead of leaving me to figure out where to go myself, especially since this is a main story quest?