Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Privateer is an idiot!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
So, after watching the game and seeing enemy bosses like Eep Op Ork Ah Ah and Bishop siphon health off of their companions, you think, "Wow, wouldn't it be cool if when I get low on points I could siphon health off of enemies?"

Well, if you had a Witch Doctor, you could, kinda, with some of the spells.

But then you get Soul Shroud! All right! It will do that to any adjacent enemy or crewmate.

But...you don't get to pick which one. No, it apparently picks one at random. You could be surrounded by enemies but your Captain could turn and siphon off health from a companion, instead.

My Privateer is an idiot.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
So, after watching the game and seeing enemy bosses like Eep Op Ork Ah Ah and Bishop siphon health off of their companions, you think, "Wow, wouldn't it be cool if when I get low on points I could siphon health off of enemies?"

Well, if you had a Witch Doctor, you could, kinda, with some of the spells.

But then you get Soul Shroud! All right! It will do that to any adjacent enemy or crewmate.

But...you don't get to pick which one. No, it apparently picks one at random. You could be surrounded by enemies but your Captain could turn and siphon off health from a companion, instead.

My Privateer is an idiot.
Actually, Max, the Death's Bargain Earring will drain the nearest, most injured being near you. So if your companion is down in health and the enemy are healthy the earring will choose your companion.
Bargains with Death often have a down-side!

( Just think of it as a cursed item. )