Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Companion Promotions Guide

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Hello Pirates. As you already know, many new promotions have came out and I'd like to share the ones I know with you guys as a guide sort of.

Gracie Conrad
Birgus Latro
Mustang Sally
Catbeard
Jack Russell
Milo Graytail
Gaspard De Vole
Dead Mike
Hawkules (RUMORS)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Unfair Angel on Jul 16, 2016 wrote:
Hello Pirates. As you already know, many new promotions have came out and I'd like to share the ones I know with you guys as a guide sort of.

Gracie Conrad
Birgus Latro
Mustang Sally
Catbeard
Jack Russell
Milo Graytail
Gaspard De Vole
Dead Mike
Hawkules (RUMORS)
Not Hawkules, I have him at max level and no promotion.
The Marleybone companions have a promotion at level 68-9
Lt. Springer
Baga Khan
Kitzi
Mills
Unfortunately not the WD's crokogator, animal companion don't get promotions.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010

Gracie Conrad
Birgus Latro
Mustang Sally
Catbeard
Jack Russell
Milo Graytail
Gaspard De Vole
Dead Mike
Hawkules (RUMORS)
Hawkules doesn't get a promotion, I have him maxed

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
if anyone has any more please let me know!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Bosun Budd is another companion climbing the ranks this update

Ensign
Jul 02, 2016

Gracie Conrad
Birgus Latro
Mustang Sally
Catbeard
Jack Russell
Milo Graytail
Gaspard De Vole
Dead Mike
Hawkules (RUMORS)
So my name in game is Kaitlyn Travis and this has nothing to do with this subject but me and my friend badly want KingsIsle to add a feature were you can make your own clothes and hairstyles. I also wish that a feature was added that allowed you to choose height, width, and different facial expressions. By the way, in game I am a , which is buccaneer. Please don't hate me for this!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Crystal Tears on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
So my name in game is Kaitlyn Travis and this has nothing to do with this subject but me and my friend badly want KingsIsle to add a feature were you can make your own clothes and hairstyles. I also wish that a feature was added that allowed you to choose height, width, and different facial expressions. By the way, in game I am a , which is buccaneer. Please don't hate me for this!!!!
Add this to the thread - "Do You Have an Idea".

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Crystal Tears on Jul 19, 2016 wrote:
Hello Crystal Tears!
It is perfectly fine!
my name is unfair angel and I've been playing pirates since it came out, I think your idea is quite a good one and you should make a more detailed topic about it although the idea might need some work but the creativity alas is quite astounding.
btw. Welcome to the message boards!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

Gracie Conrad
Birgus Latro
Mustang Sally
Catbeard
Jack Russell
Milo Graytail
Gaspard De Vole
Dead Mike
Hawkules (RUMORS)
Nurse Quinn got one, but nobody would know since nobody uses her .

I jest of course. Thank you for the guide! I'll be sure to take advantage of this. If I find another, I'll add it to the list.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl 70

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Maybe one of the Monqustian Companion, perhaps Goronado ? I'm not sure due to the fact, I have not used the little monkeys in over 2 years. I guess Esteban my monkey crossbowman was a bit tense the other day, for making him do pet wrangling all day,lol.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
Maybe one of the Monqustian Companion, perhaps Goronado ? I'm not sure due to the fact, I have not used the little monkeys in over 2 years. I guess Esteban my monkey crossbowman was a bit tense the other day, for making him do pet wrangling all day,lol.
The monkeys don't have one, IDK about Goro.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Presidio 5 crown shop "twins" get a gold promotion at level 67 also.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2013
FireMorgan13 on Jul 21, 2016 wrote:
Nurse Quinn got one, but nobody would know since nobody uses her .

I jest of course. Thank you for the guide! I'll be sure to take advantage of this. If I find another, I'll add it to the list.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl 70
I got her at max lvl and she doesnt have a promtion...

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Rogan's Goronado is at level 70, and no promotion, alas. His banana consumption does seem to have increased, however.

-Indigo