Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help! I lost my quest!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
My privy is currently trying to go to Marleybone. I just stole the yellow windstone and logged off. Now, a few days later, I go back on pirate101, only to see that my quest has changed. This happens a lot to me. However, I can usually just open my quest book and go back to the one I was working on. Not this time. I looked up all of the quests I have, and all of them are side quests. I'll list them just in case I'm making a stupid mistake.

- Peacemaker
- The hat trick
- Read the manual
- On golden frond
- The legend of Burly's gold
- Black magic
- Berried in the jungle
- To teach, with yum
- Hunter hunting
- A mysterious monument
- Gortez's golden wheels

I can not find my main quest, and I have not finished the game yet on this character.

I looked where I was on the pirate101 central wiki, and I think I'm on the quest 'Yak in Business', though there is a chance I am in 'Fort Score'.

Plz help, this is weird.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You got the Yellow Windstone in the Commander's Safe in Fort Basset. After that, did you talk to Sullivan in the Savoy Mercantile in Port Regal? Did you talk to Ambassador Downley in Hamamitsu Gardens in MooShu? Try wandering around Hamamitsu Gardens.

If that doesn't work, send an e-mail to support@pirate101.com and explain the situation to them. They should be able to help you get back on track (using the forums can take a while).

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
Try to go to the person who assigned you the quest! That happened with my buc. I went to Mordecai and I clicked the quest I was on and then I got my quest back!

~ Hopes this helps!