Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scarecrow Gear Set

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thanks very much for yet another no-stat stitchable gear set. It's a very interesting option. Unfortunately, on my computer the gear set itself is very very dark, and because it's not dyeable to a lighter color, I'm afraid I don't find it very appealing.

Would it be possible to make the set dyeable? Or would that take humongous effort for programming?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
I'm going to focus on your experience here -- what is the brightness and contrast of your monitor set to? Though looking at it further I can see why it would be too dark for some folks taste.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NobleOtter on Oct 20, 2022 wrote:
I'm going to focus on your experience here -- what is the brightness and contrast of your monitor set to? Though looking at it further I can see why it would be too dark for some folks taste.
I have my brightness set ALL the way up in the game, my monitor is using Windows HD Color settings, and this thread on Pirate101 Central shows the result:

https://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?63704-New-Halloween-Gear-Set-Scarecrow!

Granted it does look a bit more brown versus black in certain lighting at different castles and locations, but overall, it is just so... bleak. The announcement image is very much more orange.