Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion, pets.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2018
In my opinion, pets are way too time consuming and resource efficient for them to be as difficult as they are to get the things you want on them compared to wizard101. Wizard101's pet system is easily 5x easier than pirate101's pet system for no reason. My suggestion to balance this out is to be able to reroll things whether it cost some crowns (100-300) or high amounts of gold (100,000+) or even both. Now what I mean by reroll is switch something that you got out in replacement of something else in your pool. For example, level 10 30 50 and 70 you get a granted talent or a pet talent. Let's say on level 70 you get a pet talent or a bad granted talent from your pool, you should have the option to reroll this level 70 talent for another talent or pet talent in your pool at random. I feel like this would somewhat balance the wizard101 and pirate101 pet system together and make pirate101s pet system fairly easier and less stressful.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2018
Not to mention, once your pet gets around level 45+, it takes a whole day just to level it up once unless you are using a mega pet snack on it each time as the time for training it goes up to unreasonable hours. The only time most people really feel like they're actually progressing is during double pet xp weekend which still people mainly use crowns on to train their pet as it would still take around 2 days to get the pet to level 30 even during double pet xp week.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Too many people think linearly with pets because they're used to the Wizard101 system, and want to concentrate on one at a time to get a perfect pet. The beauty of the Pirate101 pet system is that you can train a whole BUNCH of pets at the same time, gaining extra pet gear to use or sell for gold -- and you may be pleasantly surprised when one of them manifests something great. Pets will train while you're offline, and when you level up, you gain back your energy so you can train some more.

Have a few of your companions doing Pet Wrangling, and you'll soon have more pet eggs than you know what to do with -- train them a bit and get free gear back to use for your main pets. It's a virtual pet factory.