Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buffs/reworks for Pirate Nightmare Booster Pack companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 26, 2011
I recently thought of some buffs/reworks for these companions in order to make them more unique as well as give them some utility. I believe it makes sense for these companions to be buffed/reworked to become more unique/better because they are pack companions. These companions are for sure at the bottom of the food chain when compared to the likes of Ashes of the Armada, Grizzly Beast, and even Tribal Crew. In order to try to fix that, here are my ideas:

Barnaby Crispe (Swashbuckler):
• Add Back Stab upon recruitment.
• Add Pirate’s Curse upon 2nd promotion – Vengeance Shroud that only lasts 3 rounds (cannot stack with Vengeance Shroud).

Bartholomew Crispe (Buccaneer):
• Upgrade Epic Strike to Mega Strike (after 1st promotion) and Super Strike (after 2nd promotion).
• Add Undead Tenacity Upon 2nd promotion – Triton’s Chorus that only affects undead allies; lasts 5 rounds.
• Replace Vengeance Strike with Relentless (to differentiate from Dead Mike). • Replace Riposte with Second Chance (to differentiate from Dead Mike).

Flom Beh (Witchdoctor): • Add Mojo Echo upon recruitment
• Add Sacrifice! upon 2nd promotion – Lose 100% HP and heal 100% HP to an ally. Mister Scorch (Musketeer): • Replace Parting Shot with Overwatch
• Add Epic Strike upon recruitment; upgrade Epic Strike to Mega Strike (after 1st promotion) and Super Strike (after 2nd promotion).

Quincy Crispe (Privateer): • Add Epic Strike upon recruitment; upgrade Epic Strike to Mega Strike (after 1st promotion) and Super Strike (after 2nd promotion).
• Add Onslaughter upon 2nd promotion – Enduring Discipline that only affects undead allies; lasts 5 rounds.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
better replace khord flom beh with queen calypso charred spectral maiden