Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring me my bow quest bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 10, 2013
The bring me my bow quest is not working when I go to talk to Ulysses after defeating Medusa on my buccaneer I have seen this happen to other people on here but I never see them saying anything about fixing it so please if you could fix this bug.

CuriousDylan on Aug 27, 2021 wrote:
The bring me my bow quest is not working when I go to talk to Ulysses after defeating Medusa on my buccaneer I have seen this happen to other people on here but I never see them saying anything about fixing it so please if you could fix this bug.
Ahoy Dylan! Try doing what this pirate did here! Hope that helps!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If you're still having trouble, then I suggest you contact Support for help.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Maceryn on Aug 27, 2021 wrote:
Ahoy Dylan! Try doing what this pirate did here! Hope that helps!
That thread doesn't seem to offer a solution....it only identifies what might be causing the bug/glitch in the first place.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Aug 31, 2021 wrote:
That thread doesn't seem to offer a solution....it only identifies what might be causing the bug/glitch in the first place.
The action the poster might try is going back to Madea and using her teleport to Ithaca. If that doesn't work, the best thing to do is contact Support for help.