Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Bring Me My Bow!" Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 09, 2013
Currently stuck on the "Bring Me My Bow!" quest due to a glitch not allowing me to talk to Ulysses to turn in the quest. Still waiting on a response back from KI, all I've gotten from them is the confirmation of the ticket having been received. So now my musketeer is stuck at the end of Aquila unable to go to max. Has anyone found a way around this bug/glitch? If so please let me know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KaneNightBreeze on May 27, 2021 wrote:
Currently stuck on the "Bring Me My Bow!" quest due to a glitch not allowing me to talk to Ulysses to turn in the quest. Still waiting on a response back from KI, all I've gotten from them is the confirmation of the ticket having been received. So now my musketeer is stuck at the end of Aquila unable to go to max. Has anyone found a way around this bug/glitch? If so please let me know.
You may have to wait a little longer for help from Support - it's Memorial Day weekend.

Did you use Madea's teleport to Ithaca? Or just go to Ulysses? Sometimes this can cause that problem.

Ensign
Jul 09, 2013
anecorbie on May 28, 2021 wrote:
You may have to wait a little longer for help from Support - it's Memorial Day weekend.

Did you use Madea's teleport to Ithaca? Or just go to Ulysses? Sometimes this can cause that problem.
I used Madea's port back to Ithaca, but I had a port to Ulysses that I used which is what I'm gonna guess is what caused the problem.