Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tortellini crossbow crab is broken

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So, half the time his attack animation doesn't play.

Also, his epics are broken. He supposedly has burst fire 2 as well as double tap, but I've seen him multiple times get FOUR burst fire shots. Not 4 shots, but four burst fire shots specifically, on top of that, THREE double taps in the same round as that. Therefore, taking him down is quite the task.

TLDR: Crossbow crab doesn't work like he's supposed to

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Aug 22, 2021 wrote:
So, half the time his attack animation doesn't play.

Also, his epics are broken. He supposedly has burst fire 2 as well as double tap, but I've seen him multiple times get FOUR burst fire shots. Not 4 shots, but four burst fire shots specifically, on top of that, THREE double taps in the same round as that. Therefore, taking him down is quite the task.

TLDR: Crossbow crab doesn't work like he's supposed to
He is a pain, indeed. But I like the challenge. At that level he ought to have 3 BF and 3 DT.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 23, 2021 wrote:
He is a pain, indeed. But I like the challenge. At that level he ought to have 3 BF and 3 DT.
That'd be alright with me if he would work the way he's supposed to

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Aug 28, 2021 wrote:
That'd be alright with me if he would work the way he's supposed to
Yes, the animation needs to corrected/applied.