Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World Housing

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
This thread probably exists out there already, but I find it odd that there aren't houses for each world in Pirate101. In Wizard, almost every world- or at least, the first few- have small houses you can either buy or craft. Now, I admit this probably takes some work to do for every world, but I'm not asking for mansions. I just wish we could have houses based on Monquista, Cool Ranch, Valencia, etc. for relatively cheap. I remember how I used to save up gold for a while to afford the larger Marleybone house, even if that gold would've been better spent on crafting or treasure cards. In Pirate, I feel the most comparable investment is ships- whenever you go to a new world, you have to spend a considerable sum to appropriately upgrade your ship. While I don't mind that, I would like to see some sort of low-level housing available in each world someday.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Also need a lot more housing items, as there needs to be a lot more variety in terms of decorating one house with different items than another. The houses in this game are pretty awesome though.

What I would like to see changed would be to make all the PvP arenas in the various homes four vs four, rather than one vs one in most. Even if we had to upgrade using scrips to convert the 1v1 PvP areas into 4v4 it would be worth it.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I have been asking for world houses, and more housing items for a long time.

I would also like to see more options for ship cabins. I really like the idea of having a housing space that follows you from world to world, but I'd like to see larger ship cabins, and ship cabins with different designs. I also still want the largest ship cabin, from the black market but seriously, the scrip drop rate badly needs to be improved, or black market items need to cost less scrip.

I want the ship cabin, but really I don't have the time to run through scrip gauntlet frequently, and I definitely do not have the time to farm ships that may drop 10 scrip at most.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Feb 17, 2021 wrote:

I would also like to see more options for ship cabins. I really like the idea of having a housing space that follows you from world to world, but I'd like to see larger ship cabins, and ship cabins with different designs. I also still want the largest ship cabin, from the black market but seriously, the scrip drop rate badly needs to be improved, or black market items need to cost less scrip.

I want the ship cabin, but really I don't have the time to run through scrip gauntlet frequently, and I definitely do not have the time to farm ships that may drop 10 scrip at most.
I finally achieved my dream of that BM ship cabin only through buying the Pirate Nightmare pack; there's a housing item of the pirate skull safe that sells in the BM for 3,000 scrip per.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
CdeWinter on Feb 17, 2021 wrote:

The scrip system is insane, tbh. I really like the idea of a farmable, hard-to-get form of money, but hard to get is an understatement atm. I also don't think different cabin designs are much to ask for; it would be easy to just alter railings and window designs to fit Marleybone, Valencia, etc.

There needs to be a better farmable scrip method. Someone suggested a raid boss of some kind, massive nautical gauntlets for multiple pirates; this, in my opinion, would work well as a future scrip source.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
darkdoombro345 on Feb 19, 2021 wrote:
The scrip system is insane, tbh. I really like the idea of a farmable, hard-to-get form of money, but hard to get is an understatement atm. I also don't think different cabin designs are much to ask for; it would be easy to just alter railings and window designs to fit Marleybone, Valencia, etc.

There needs to be a better farmable scrip method. Someone suggested a raid boss of some kind, massive nautical gauntlets for multiple pirates; this, in my opinion, would work well as a future scrip source.
You can rack up scrip fairly fast by running obsidian key bosses. Often enough they drop 100 scrip, and for those out there that farm those bosses repetitively our scrips do tend to go up quite well. The main problem is that scrip pricing is poorly priced in the game. 750 scrip for a single doubloon???

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Feb 19, 2021 wrote:

Alter railings, windows, room layouts etc

It does feel that housing and ship cabins have been very overlooked in the game thus far.