Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Holiday Pack

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Every year since this game went on line, players have anticipated a holiday pack - and every year, we're disappointed. Meanwhile the founding game gets a new holiday pack. I'm hoping that this year we get a holiday pack, even if it is a shared one ( you know, like they did last year for our birthday celebration? )
In fact, that was when we got a pack, a year ago.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 5, 2020 wrote:
Every year since this game went on line, players have anticipated a holiday pack - and every year, we're disappointed. Meanwhile the founding game gets a new holiday pack. I'm hoping that this year we get a holiday pack, even if it is a shared one ( you know, like they did last year for our birthday celebration? )
In fact, that was when we got a pack, a year ago.
I agree - it's not like the holiday artwork, etc., doesn't already exist. I'd love to be able to have a nice holiday frock for my female pirates.

That being said - are we asking for a miracle?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 7, 2020 wrote:
I agree - it's not like the holiday artwork, etc., doesn't already exist. I'd love to be able to have a nice holiday frock for my female pirates.

That being said - are we asking for a miracle?

Isn't this Holiday Season a time for miracles? Let's ask Santa Boochbeard & Elf Gandry for a holiday pack for us pirates....

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 8, 2020 wrote:
Isn't this Holiday Season a time for miracles? Let's ask Santa Boochbeard & Elf Gandry for a holiday pack for us pirates....
Dear Santa Boochbeard,

We have been very, very good this year. We haven't started any wars in so long, and we have helped so many residents of the Spiral. Could we PLEASE have some holiday cheer for Christmas?

Say hello to Elf Gandry and let him have a candy cane.

Thank you,

Pirate101 Players

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
Dear Santa Boochbeard,

We have been very, very good this year. We haven't started any wars in so long, and we have helped so many residents of the Spiral. Could we PLEASE have some holiday cheer for Christmas?

Say hello to Elf Gandry and let him have a candy cane.

Thank you,

Pirate101 Players
Banana flavored candy cane, of course.
Loved your letter!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yet another new Holiday Pack for Wizard101, while pirates get the Tribal Crew Packs.

Don't get me wrong, free stuff is free stuff, so - Thank you, Kingsisle.

BUT... seriously? Can't you see what is so wrong with this year after year after year? We keep telling you, but you cannot hear.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 15, 2020 wrote:
Yet another new Holiday Pack for Wizard101, while pirates get the Tribal Crew Packs.

Don't get me wrong, free stuff is free stuff, so - Thank you, Kingsisle.

BUT... seriously? Can't you see what is so wrong with this year after year after year? We keep telling you, but you cannot hear.

I'm beginning to think that this is one of those "special" differences between W101 & P101. We get packs (usually) in summer or fall.
Still hopeful for crafting, as Ratbeard did post that it was on his to-do list and that he loves crafting, but that was 5 and a half years ago.