Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion PvP spotlight: Jack vs Bonnie

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
So, as I want to become a PvP expert, I decided to do something interesting. Random match ups, amazing companions. You'll get to see who would win, while I list the pros and cons of each companion, and then putting them against each other.

Bonnie Anne: pro: ranged. con: cannot move and hit
Lucky Jack Russell: pro: chains very well. con: is the main target of your crew.
Bonnie Anne: pro: can hit people from further away than average musket companions. con: she doesn't have too much health, having less than average. ( by about 130 I think).
Lucky Jack Russell: pro: critical hits more than most companions. con: he doesn't have a lot of armor.
Bonnie Anne : pro: has a heal. con: she is often the first to be taken out, having low health, having a heal, and stock assault.
Lucky Jack Russell: pro: works well when surrounded. con: when surrounded, he triggers a lot of vengeance strikes from the other team, causing him to be taken down to half health in one round.

You've seen it, and now you guys get to level it out and choose who would win between those two companions. Voting is open until April 28.

Signed, Cunning Caleb Hawkins.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Amazingshot123 on Apr 20, 2020 wrote:
So, as I want to become a PvP expert, I decided to do something interesting. Random match ups, amazing companions. You'll get to see who would win, while I list the pros and cons of each companion, and then putting them against each other.

Bonnie Anne: pro: ranged. con: cannot move and hit
Lucky Jack Russell: pro: chains very well. con: is the main target of your crew.
Bonnie Anne: pro: can hit people from further away than average musket companions. con: she doesn't have too much health, having less than average. ( by about 130 I think).
Lucky Jack Russell: pro: critical hits more than most companions. con: he doesn't have a lot of armor.
Bonnie Anne : pro: has a heal. con: she is often the first to be taken out, having low health, having a heal, and stock assault.
Lucky Jack Russell: pro: works well when surrounded. con: when surrounded, he triggers a lot of vengeance strikes from the other team, causing him to be taken down to half health in one round.

You've seen it, and now you guys get to level it out and choose who would win between those two companions. Voting is open until April 28.

Signed, Cunning Caleb Hawkins.
Dang. Very nice breakdown,
Bonnie chains very well too, but at range. Hmmmmm But if Jack got close and chained he would win by default...

Well I'll say Bonnie since (if overwatch 3) would delay a round of attack, could flee and repeat.