Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thoughts on a companion checklist?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2016
First of all, this is an amazing game that has kept me playing on and off for a few years, finally hooking me in recently. I thought it might be a good idea for a companion checklist.
I don't know where it would be, maybe in the popup with quests, windstones, puppet shows, etc... but it would show you a shadow, or maybe just the actual companion, of each companion you will be able to get throughout the game based on your class. There would be a checklist and maybe even an achievement on collecting them all.
This would show how many and which companions you had gotten, while at the very least showing the world and skyway it is in, maybe the island. I did not say who would actually give it, maybe if it came after a few side quests though, because that would take away the entire search and journey in finding it, with the feeling of achievement from actually getting a new companion. I know many people do not check side-quests or research where to get more companions online, so I thought this would be a cool idea that might help people out! Thanks for reading this (I tried to not make it a huge block of text).
70 - Quick Liam Dromond
15 - Witty Warwick Webb

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Quick Liam Dromond on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
First of all, this is an amazing game that has kept me playing on and off for a few years, finally hooking me in recently. I thought it might be a good idea for a companion checklist.
I don't know where it would be, maybe in the popup with quests, windstones, puppet shows, etc... but it would show you a shadow, or maybe just the actual companion, of each companion you will be able to get throughout the game based on your class. There would be a checklist and maybe even an achievement on collecting them all.
This would show how many and which companions you had gotten, while at the very least showing the world and skyway it is in, maybe the island. I did not say who would actually give it, maybe if it came after a few side quests though, because that would take away the entire search and journey in finding it, with the feeling of achievement from actually getting a new companion. I know many people do not check side-quests or research where to get more companions online, so I thought this would be a cool idea that might help people out! Thanks for reading this (I tried to not make it a huge block of text).
70 - Quick Liam Dromond
15 - Witty Warwick Webb
Welcome to the Message Boards, Quick Liam Diamond!
This is a very interesting idea, I'm not sure how it could be implemented, but it would help those who don't do research or have friends to advise them. Especially those "hidden" quests that give Ju Hao & Shiruku Nekko.
( I appreciate this effort of of breaking your post into paragraphs - it made it easier to read! )