Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

1 Month Prepaid Time Elixir

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2010
I know this isn't the Wizard101 message board, but please hear me out? May you add this elixir to Pirate too? My friend can only play on weekends, and this would help him a lot if the timer only starts when you're on that character. Thanks in advance!

Community Leader
devin669311 on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
I know this isn't the Wizard101 message board, but please hear me out? May you add this elixir to Pirate too? My friend can only play on weekends, and this would help him a lot if the timer only starts when you're on that character. Thanks in advance!
That's not how the elixir works.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
devin669311 on Oct 9, 2019 wrote:
I suggest that if your friend has a limited amount of time to play P101, that he instead buys the premium areas instead of a membership. You can get crowns from the P101 website or buy prepaid cards from Walmart, Target, Game Stop or CVS. Even W101 cards will work, I buy mine from CVS.
Just remember to choose crowns instead of membership when using the card.