Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Drops need to be tuned for BlightBeard key boss

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010

the loot table is full of level 25 garbage and things that are considered trash that drops off the rooke battle. Thanks to using a copy paste loot table tossing in new weapons and gear that mostly do not drop because of the haywire filler and level 25-65 filler in the loot pool.

I know I am not alone here, however consider this I farm Blightbeard every day since release 10-14 hours a day and have 350+ runs at this point. I have seen only 2 weapons and 4 pairs of blighted boots. Please fix and review this loot pool.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
masterryan1969 on Oct 7, 2019 wrote:

the loot table is full of level 25 garbage and things that are considered trash that drops off the rooke battle. Thanks to using a copy paste loot table tossing in new weapons and gear that mostly do not drop because of the haywire filler and level 25-65 filler in the loot pool.

I know I am not alone here, however consider this I farm Blightbeard every day since release 10-14 hours a day and have 350+ runs at this point. I have seen only 2 weapons and 4 pairs of blighted boots. Please fix and review this loot pool.
When you fix this issue, Decius Duelmaster or whoever from Kingsisle reads this could you please add the Cutie Chameleon pet to the drop table for this boss and to the drop table of other Skull Island bosses?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
When you fix this issue, Decius Duelmaster or whoever from Kingsisle reads this could you please add the Cutie Chameleon pet to the drop table for this boss and to the drop table of other Skull Island bosses?
Do you want a Cutie Chameleon? I have one, level 65 and has the Loyal talent. Let's get morph one for you. But the Cutie is a crown shop pet, it's not likely to be added as a drop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This so-called "loot" table is GARBAGE! You get better drops in Moo's Tower AND without the level 25 filler. Each time I've fought there, what's my take? 3 measly items ( and about half of that level 25 gear )!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
While you're at it, do Black Annie's table as well. For all the damage these bosses cause, we should be getting much better gear than I've seen so far. And the random 10 or 100 scrip thing is only going to carry these bosses so far.

More scrip and better loot drops, please.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
I've gotten an Orchid Chameleon from Verminius Blightbeard, does that count?