Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool ranch may be my favorite region

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
I don't know. I know everyone hates on cool ranch but when you really get down and immersed into it boy oh boy is it fun. Then again, I am a fan of westerns so that could just be me

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
chiliman05 on Aug 17, 2019 wrote:
I don't know. I know everyone hates on cool ranch but when you really get down and immersed into it boy oh boy is it fun. Then again, I am a fan of westerns so that could just be me
Fans of westerns aren't usually the ones who have a problem with Cool Ranch. I like it too -- I like that it's huge and has so many different skyways, and the Stage Coaches help us get around quickly.

[still need a ship icon here...]

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Cool Ranch is my all time fav too. I'm not exactly a huge fan of CR but growing up in a rural area and seeing the Western-like land, along with the amazing graphics Wiz will NEVER hold a candle to (lol) makes me just love it

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Meh. It's meh for me.

At least FTUD made it a bit easier.

Still, the art in CR is so beautiful, it's very breathtaking. I may not like it battle-wise, but I love it nature-wise. And it really gives you this Western feel in it.

Battle-wise, it's way down on the list, but nature-wise it's a close second to MooShu.

Petty Officer
Jan 26, 2019
Oh absolutely! Cool Ranch is hands-down my favorite world in the game. Why? Just because I've never seen a Western film in my entire life, doesn't mean I can't like the place. I love the art, the story, and the diversity of enemies in the world. From weasels with the most deadly gambling skills in the Spiral, to sniper chickens, to bison, to guitar-yielding horses, the undead, and of course, El Toro! (Dun nun nun nun nun!)

Maybe it could be the fact that I live in a western-like area, or that I had chickens when I was little, or my absurd obsession with horses, or maybe my dream of becoming a ranch owner when I grow up. Don't need justification for liking a world that a lot of people don't like.

Of course, that's a whole different story with Monquista. But don't ask me to tell you why I can't stand that world, because I could go on for ages...

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
my character back story has him being born in cool ranch