Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapons Idea: Boxing Gloves and Dueling Blades!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2018
1. So, much like the other idea I had for this game, this is an idea that came to me about midnight (and kept me up even later while I thought it out, whoops!). Remember that part of cool ranch where we are facing off in the boxing ring? What if there were boxing glove weapons? Hey, that guy we face could even become a boxing glove vender after the fight! Different types of gloves, for different classes, different colors, abilities, all sorts of things!

Side idea: We could also add a special 'ability-less' class of boxing gloves, similar to the dueling blades in Wizard101 that remove all your mana.

2. Also, dueling blades in general would be cool, where all of our abilities are removed while its equips and either A. Are replaced with multiples of a 'dueling slash/stab' ability, as well as your base attack or B. It ups your stats/damage (higher level blades with armor piercing/critical buffs) but no abilities at all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YaseiStriker on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
1. So, much like the other idea I had for this game, this is an idea that came to me about midnight (and kept me up even later while I thought it out, whoops!). Remember that part of cool ranch where we are facing off in the boxing ring? What if there were boxing glove weapons? Hey, that guy we face could even become a boxing glove vender after the fight! Different types of gloves, for different classes, different colors, abilities, all sorts of things!

Side idea: We could also add a special 'ability-less' class of boxing gloves, similar to the dueling blades in Wizard101 that remove all your mana.

2. Also, dueling blades in general would be cool, where all of our abilities are removed while its equips and either A. Are replaced with multiples of a 'dueling slash/stab' ability, as well as your base attack or B. It ups your stats/damage (higher level blades with armor piercing/critical buffs) but no abilities at all.
1. I love this idea! Boxing Gloves would be cool to see!
2. No, we don't anything like this in P101, we don't use mana to fuel our attacks & no one would be interested in a weapon that removes our abilities.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
YaseiStriker on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:

That 'boxing guy', Tyson, actually is avalinable as a companion! Musketeers get him.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I kind of like the idea of giving players the exact same weapons or stats when they enter PvP. It would do more to prove which of them has the better strategy.