Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i didnt get my pirate 101 pet from a giftcard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2018
I checked my bank attic shared bank and my gifts and it isn't there

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When you activate a Gift Card that gives you a Pet, you will get an egg in the Bank of the Pirate that you were in when you activated the Card.

Are you sure that the Gift Card you activated will give you a Pet? Some of the gift cards do not give you a Pet when you use them.

On your account, check all the Pirates since you can have up to 6 Pirates on one account to make sure that you didn't use the Card on the wrong Pirate. Another possibility, if you have multiple Pirate101 accounts, is that you used the card in one of the other accounts.

The only other thing I can think of is to contact Support by e-mail at support@pirate101.com or support@kingsisle.com. Give them at least 48 hours for a response since they are answering tons of questions every day. Make sure to include: what Card you bought, when and where you bought it (or get the information from the person who gave it to you), when you tried to use it, what else you got from the Card, and any other information that you think might be useful.

Good Luck!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Look for the gift box icon and click that. Code redemptions go there so you can select which character gets the pet, if you have more than one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ship819 on Dec 6, 2018 wrote:
Contact Support for help.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Because your gifts would be in your gift list, you should see a button along the top of your game screen that gives you a list if you click on it and contains character selection on this list. Another option on this list is your "gift list" and that is where your pet would be.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
If the gift card was supposed to have given you a pet and you don't see it, first verify that your gift box isn't full. You may have to claim some stuff out of it and then reopen the box to see what else was there.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2011
I'm sorry, ship189 -- I now realize that it wasn't your mistake - the card must be bugged.

I just redeemed two gift cards from walmart and did not get the pets for either one. All my account received was the Crowns.

I am owed a Mistletoe Turtle and a New Year's Dragon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTara on Dec 9, 2018 wrote:
I'm sorry, ship189 -- I now realize that it wasn't your mistake - the card must be bugged.

I just redeemed two gift cards from walmart and did not get the pets for either one. All my account received was the Crowns.

I am owed a Mistletoe Turtle and a New Year's Dragon.

Follow the Helpful Pirate's link to contact Support, they're very good at helping.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2018 wrote:
Follow the Helpful Pirate's link to contact Support, they're very good at helping.
Thank you, Customer Support, for correcting this so promptly. I did receive my pets once I provided them with the account information.

Hopefully, ship819 received his/her pet also.