Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which one is better at the shot, Marlybone or CR?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Ok, I've been wondering, which world is the most handy with a gun, MarlyBone or Cool Ranch? Should we start a war for them, against each other or vote or what. I thought: "well, let's look at their good and bad skills" but then, I couldn't think of anything that helps. So, please reply.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think I prefer the Cranes of Marleybone over the Redcoats of Marleybone. They have high dodge and pretty good range.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratelover410 on Dec 1, 2018 wrote:
Ok, I've been wondering, which world is the most handy with a gun, MarlyBone or Cool Ranch? Should we start a war for them, against each other or vote or what. I thought: "well, let's look at their good and bad skills" but then, I couldn't think of anything that helps. So, please reply.
Marleybone, hands down! Very few of the CR musketeers use rifles ( better range ) and most use pistols ( short range ). By the time a Banditoad gets in range, he'll be shot to heck!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
CR certainly has more famous gunslingers, and i'll say that Lefty is a dab hand (not the kind of dab you're thinking of!) with a rifle. And as for those bayonet-slinging Chicken soldiers, well, it's no wonder Cool Ranch is so well known for gunslinging! But Marleybone has it's fair share of good gunnery too. Heck, if your pirate was raised there, they get an accuracy boost!