Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Adventures Of the Spiral's Companion Database

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
So, some of you may know about the Adventures of The Spiral blog's Companion Database. The blog itself seems fine but the companion database, which is basically like a Pokemon competitive website, but for Pirate101, is gone. Not literally, but when you press the button it doesn't come up for me, instead a default page saying it couldn't be found. The Wizard101 fishing page seems to be up and running though. My question is, what gives? I don't know how i could reach out the Adventures Of The Spiral people about this, but what do you think? I think it's unfortunate seeing as the Companion Database is a super helpful reference point.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I’ll reach out to them and see what’s up. :)

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
As an update, Sheldon Cooper (the site’s owner) said that he’s having problems with the host. He’s working on it. Hopefully it’ll be up and running soon.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Great to hear that the Database isn't sunk for good!

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I actually went on for the first time in a long time and had the same issue. Good to know they are still "in business!"

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Still in business... Still in business... mmmhmm. mmmhmm. ^ Insert awkward little jig here ^

Community Leader
Hey there, Sheldon here!

The Companion Database is up and running again - had an issue with the hosting service when we moved providers. I'm also happy to say that we are working on an update that will bring both Databases in line with the design of the main site and hopefully more user-friendly with the ability to submit companions in an easier fashion :).

Thanks!

Sheldon

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.