Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who do you think are the top 3 players in pvp?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
my list would go

technomage

the midnight pirate (harry)

zuto

Community Leader
valdus15797 on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
my list would go

technomage

zuto
I don't think that's exactly a question that can be definitively answered, but exactly 0 of those 3 players you listed are active.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
valdus15797 on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
my list would go

technomage

zuto
To be fair, you can't exactly rate players that way. Classes are all played differently. An experienced Bucc wouldn't necessarily be a great Musket. If you really wanted to figure out the "top players", you'd have to take a member of each class.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Matthew525011 on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:
I don't think that's exactly a question that can be definitively answered, but exactly 0 of those 3 players you listed are active.
Oml BAHAHA Matthew that was just slick. I dunno why that even went through!

Community Leader
death master101 on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
Oml BAHAHA Matthew that was just slick. I dunno why that even went through!
It went through because everything I said was true. I haven't seen Harry and Jeremy in ranked for well over a year and they've done a handful of spar matches at best during that window. Rob did a little bit of ranked last summer season if I recall correctly and he's done a little bit of spar pvp. Even if you accept Valdus's premise that these 3 players are theoretically the top 3 in the game (which I'm not honestly sure that I do), you can't say someone is a top player if they have barely played for a year or more.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP