Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have all open chat requirements but....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 24, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum so sorry if this is the wrong section.
I'll get straight to it.
I have all the requirements completed for Open Chat.

1. Me and my account are both over 18.
2. My Credit Card is on File.

However the option to change to open chat under Parental Controls and such, won't show up at all...
I waited literally almost a year for it to show up. I just gave up waiting so I'm asking for some help please.
What I tried.

1. Deleting and putting the card back.
2. Emailing KingsIsle Support. (still never heard back).

Any ideas on what I should do?
Please it's incredibly annoying not getting it as I can't talk to others.

Administrator
Members who are over the age of 18, and have a valid credit card on file with us, can enable the 18+ Open Chat. Gift Cards cannot be used to unlock Open Chat. Please note that this option is off by default, and you must actively select this option under Account Management. Currently Active Accounts must be verified as 18+ through a valid credit card on file with Wizard101.

Please note, if your username was created as Under 13. We are not legally able to collect date of birth information for individuals under 13. Under 13 accounts cannot meet the +18 age requirement for Open Chat and are not eligible for Open Chat. If you indicated that your age was under 13 at the time of creation due to COPPA laws passed by Congress and Federal restrictions, we are unable to store certain information. This limits your abilities to chat. An account showing an account holder’s age of under 13 is ineligible for Open Chat.

Please contact our Customer Support directly for more information.

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*